Technical Note: These tapes were digitized at a low bit rate to
reduce their file size. Each file is about 45 minutes in length.
- Lesson 221 Ex. 12:1 “ 18 The ordinance
of the Passover & Days of Unleavened Bread and their Biblically ordained
- Lesson 222 Ex. 12:18 “ 41 Instructions
and time for the Days of Unleavened Bread. Death of the first born
and departure from Egypt.
- Lesson 223 Ex. 12:41 “ Ex. 13:7 Circumcision
as a condition to eat the Passover. Consecration of the first born
of man and beast.
- Lesson 224 Ex. 13:8 “ 18 Instructions
for the Passover and Night to be Observed for the whole family. Departure
from Egypt along the Red Sea.
- Lesson 225 Ex. 13:18 “ 15:9 Israel
departs from Egypt under Divine protection of the cloud and pillar
of fire. Crossing of the Red Sea & Egypt's demise. Song of
- Lesson 226 Ex. 15:10 “ 16:10 Song
of Moses inspired by God. Bitter water of Marah controversy and complaint
of lack of food.
- Lesson 227 Ex. 16:10 “ 17:7 The manna
story & spiritual implications. Water from the rock.
- Lesson 228 Ex. 17:7 “ 18:16 The ŌRock”
of Israel. The ŌHoly War” with Amalek. A visit by Jethro.
- Lesson 229 Ex. 18:16 “ 19:6 Moses's
father-in-law, Jethro, advises the law giver. An example for those
- Lesson 230 Ex. 19:7 “ 20:3 Israel
the bride is being prepared by Moses, the Ōgo between” for the marriage
- Lesson 231 Ex. 20:1-17 The Ten Oracles
spoken by the ŌLogos” “ the oracle of God.
- Lesson 232 Ex. 20:18 “ 21:1 Israel's
reaction to God's personal appearance “ they drew back and sought
a man, Moses, to speak to them.
- Lesson 233 Ex. 21:1-9 Laws of labor
to righteously govern God's society and kingdom.
- Lesson 234 Ex. 21:10-28 Duty of marriage
& law of divorce. Laws against violence.
- Lesson 235 Ex. 21:28 “ 22:15 Laws
concerning responsibility of owners. Laws concerning restitution.
- Lesson 236 Ex. 22:16 “ 23:1 Laws of
human relations & offerings to God of first fruits.
- Lesson 237 Ex. 23:1-18 Laws of human
relationships & the three pilgrimages to God's religious center.
- Lesson 238 Ex. 23:18 “ 24:1 The three
commanded pilgrimages to God's chosen site. The angel (Michael) to
lead Israel into the land of promise.
- Lesson 239 Ex. 24:1 “ 25:20 Moses
and the elders on Mount Sinai. Israel to bring an offering. The ark
and the testimony.
- Lesson 240 Ex. 25:20 “ 27:1 The ark:
the table of shewbread. The golden candlestick and elements of the
- Lesson 241 Ex. 27.1 “ 28:20 Instructions
for the altar of burnt offerings; court of the Tabernacle; the lamp
and garments of the priest.
- Lesson 242 Ex. 28:21 “ 29:3 Garments
of the priests. The consecration of Aaron and his sons.
- Lesson 243 Ex. 29:3-28 The sacrifices
of atonement and consecration for Aaron and his sons.
- Lesson 244 Ex. 29:29 “ 30:16 Consecration
sacrifices for the priesthood. The altar of incense and the half shekel
for the census.
- Lesson 245 Ex. 30:17 “ 31:3 The laver,
the anointing oil, and incense.
- Lesson 246 Ex. 31:3 “ 32:3 The call
of the Tabernacle builders. The golden calf.
- Lesson 247 Ex. 32:3-16 The golden
calf “ a lesson for God's people.
- Lesson 248 Ex. 3217 “ 33:9 The golden
calf and end results. The Lord's presence promised.
- Lesson 249 Ex. 33:9 “ 34:7 Moses pleads
for God's presence to remain with Israel. The second tables of stone.
- Lesson 250 Ex. 34:7-20 Second tables
of stone. Warning against idolatry. First appointed feast.
- Lesson 251 Ex. 34:20 “ 35:2 The three
appointed feasts. Moses and the table of the law. The shining face
of Moses and its meaning.
- Lesson 252 Ex. 35:2-31 Sabbath regulations.
Israel's participation in offerings for the building of the Tabernacle
and spiritual connotations for the body of Christ and the ŌTemple
- Lesson 253 Ex. 35:31 “ 36:6 The call
of God of the Tabernacle master builders & workers. Spiritual analogy
to the ŌTemple of God.”
- Lesson 254 Ex. 36:6 Restraining of
flow of offerings & the making of the Tabernacle. Its inner furnishings
and spiritual connotations.
- Lesson 255 Ex. 37:11 “ 38:21 Furnishings
of the Tabernacle, the court construction and spiritual analogies.
- Lesson 256 Ex. 38:21 “ 39:27 The supervision
of the work, the metal of the Sanctuary. The making of the priest's
- Lesson 257 Ex. 39:27- 40:38 The completion
of the Tabernacle & final set up. The cloud over the Tabernacle signals,
ŌIt is done.”
- Lesson 258 Lev. 1:1 “ 2:7 Burnt and
meal offerings “ symbolic of the heart.
- Lesson 259 Lev. 2:7 “ 3:8 The offerings
and spiritual implications. Mean and sin offerings.
- Lesson 260 Lev. 3:9 “ 4:11 The offerings
and their spiritual implications. Meal and sin offerings
- Lesson 261 Lev. 4:11 “ 4:32 Sin offerings
and its relevance to the believers of all ages.
- Lesson 262 Lev. 4:32 “ 5:18 Sin &
- Lesson 263 Lev. 5:18 “ 6:4 The trespass
offerings and their spiritual implications.
- Lesson 264 Lev. 6:4 “ 7:5 The trespass
offerings and the law “ Torah of offerings.
- Lesson 265 Lev. 7:5 “ 23. The law
of offerings & Israel's responsibility in the knowledge and practice
of this law.
- Lesson 266 Lev. 7:23 “ 38 The law
of offerings. The prohibition of fat. Peace offerings.
- Lesson 267 Lev. 8:1 “ 30 The consecration
of Aaron and his sons.
- Lesson 268 Lev. 8:30 “ 9:17 Aaron
and his son's first week in the Tabernacle. The offerings of Aaron
on his behalf and self atonement.
- Lesson 269 Lev. 9:17 “ 10:19 The offering
of Israel and the priests are accepted by God. The cloud & God reside
- Lesson 270 Lev. 10:19 “ 11:2 Grace
and law by Moses and Aaron. Clean and unclean meats in Old Testament
and New Testament teachings.
- Lesson 271 Lev. 11:2 “ 12 Clean and
unclean meats in Old Testament and New Testament teachings.
- Lesson 272 Lev. 11:12 “ 46, Lev. 12:1-6
Clean and unclean meats in Old Testament and New Testament teachings.
Purification after childbirth.
- Lesson 273 Lev. 12:6-8, 13:1-47 Purification
after childbirth. Laws of leprosy and quarantine.
- Lesson 274 Lev. 13:47 “ Lev. 14:7
Treatment (medical) of the leprosy by the priest. Basic medical information
and laws revealed.
- Lesson 275 Lev. 14:7-20 Laws for cleansing
- Lesson 276 Lev. 14:20-53 Laws for
cleansing a leper. Laws for cleansing a house with leprosy contamination.
- Lesson 277 Lev. 14:53 “ 15:29 Laws
concerning unclean discharges from both men and women.
- Lesson 278 Lev. 15:29 “ 16:6 Laws
of uncleanness and Day of Atonement sacrifices.
- Lesson 279 Lev. 16: 6 “ 23. Aaron
atones for the collective sins of Israel on the Day of Atonement or
- Lesson 280 Lev. 16: 23 “ 32 Rev. 12:1-7
Rev. 20:1-3 The two goats of Atonement & their respective eternal
fate & symbolism of Christ and Satan.
- Lesson 281 Lev. 17:1-13 The God ordained
central location of sacrifice. Prohibition of eating animal blood.
- Lesson 282 Lev. 17:13-16 Prohibition
against eating blood. Background to Psalm 51
- Lesson 283 Psalm 51 “ Overview of
the process of confession, repentance, forgiveness and final restoration.
- Lesson 284 Psalm 51 Highlights of
the process of salvation and repentance.
- Lesson 285 Mal.3:1-4, James 1:1-2,
I Peter 4:1-4, 12, Acts 9:10-16 The fiery process of forgiveness.
- Lesson 286 The fiery process of forgiveness.
- Lesson 287 Lev. 18:23 “ 19:14 Laws
of sexual purity and harvesting
- Lesson 288 Lev. 19:14 “ 18, Joshua
23 The oneness of God through interpersonal relationships.
- Lesson 289 Lev. 19:18-24, Romans 2,3
Laws of holiness & justice which produce a circumcised heart.
- Lesson 290 Lev. 19:18-35 Laws of holiness
& justice. Prohibitions against demonic practices.
- Lesson 291 Lev. 19:35-37 Righteous
commerce. The Nature of Idolatry. Part A I Cor. 10:1-21
- Lesson 292 The Nature of Idolatry
Part B. Col. 3:5, Math. 4:4-11, Num. 15:37-41.
- Lesson 293 The Nature of Idolatry
Part C. Rom. 6:12-16, James 1:12-15, 1:25, 2:8-12, I John 5:21, Zech.
13:1-2, Math. 6:25-34.
- Lesson 294 The Nature of Idolatry
Part D Gen. 31:19,32, Gen. 35:1-4, 9-15 Bethel covenant. Ex. 32:1-8
- Lesson 295 The Nature of Idolatry
Part E, II Cor. 10:4-6, Amos 5:25, Deut. 32:1-17, Joshua 24
- Lesson 296 The Nature of Idolatry
Part F, Joshua 24, Psalm 44:20-21, Ezek. 20
- Lesson 297 The Nature of Idolatry
Part G, Heb. 11:6, Luke 14:25-27, I John 2:15-17, Rev. 13:9,12,15,
Rev. 18:1-4, Rev. 20:14-15
- Lesson 298 Lev. 20:1-27 Laws against
witchcraft, adultery, incest, homosexuality, bestiality, and unclean
- Lesson 299 Lev. 21:1-24, 22:1-2 Laws
of sanctification for the priesthood.
- Lesson 300 Lev. 22:3-18 Laws of sanctification
for the priesthood, Israel, and the foreigners.
- Lesson 301 Lev. 22:18-33 Laws of holiness
for the priesthood, Israel, and non-Israelites.
- Lesson 302 Lev. 23 God's & Jesus'
Holy Days “ appointed times & their link to God's master plan.
- Lesson 303 Lev. 23:4-7 The plan of
God: Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread
- Lesson 304 Lev. 23: 7-11 The plan
of God in history and prophecy. Jer. 16:14-15, Ezek. 20 & Joshua 6:10-12
- Lesson 305 Lev. 23:11-25 The plan
of God “ the wave sheaf offering and its double meaning
- Lesson 306 Lev. 23:25-33 The plan
of God - The Day of Atonement
- Lesson 307 Lev. 23:34-37, Zech. 14,
John 7, Rev. 20 Prophetic meaning & Feast of Tabernacles & Last Great
- Lesson 308 Lev. 23:37-41 The plan
of God “ conclusion. The fulfillment of the Last Great Day.
- Lesson 309 Lev. 23:41-44, 24:1 “ 15
Laws of the Feast of Booths. The Holy Bread, penalty for blasphemy.
- Lesson 310 Lev. 24:15 “ 23 Equal justice
Lev. 25:1-6 Laws concerning the Sabbath years.
- Lesson 311 Lev. 25:6-32 Laws concerning
Sabbatical and Jubilee years. Labor laws.
- Lesson 312 Lev. 25:33 Laws of real
estate and Ōbanking”. Laws for Levites lands and Israelite servants
- Lesson 313 Lev. 26:1-19 Blessings
versus Curses based on either obedience or disobedience
- Lesson 314 Lev. 26:19-46 Blessings
versus Curses; Love/hate relationship between God and his people
- Lesson 315 Lev. 27:1-3 Godly hatred
and love versus Satanic hatred and Ōlove”
- Lesson 316 Lev. 27:3-17 Law of vows
- Lesson 317 Lev. 27:13-34, Law of vows.
Numbers 1:1-18 Census of the men of war by the priesthood
- Lesson 318 Numbers 1:18-50 Census
of the men of war
- Lesson 319 Numbers 1:50-54, 2:1-28
Census of the tribes and the order of their encampment around the
- Lesson 320 Numbers 2:29-end Position
of the tribes around the Tabernacle & the position and chores of the
- Lesson 321 Numbers 3:27-51, 4:1-8
Duties of the priesthood & Levites in the service of the Tabernacle
and redemption of the first born.
- Lesson 322 Numbers 4:8-30 Duties of
the priesthood according to families.
- Lesson 323 Numbers 4:30-49 The priestly
assignments in the Tabernacle. Numbers 5:1-14, The unclean driven
from the camp; the law of recompense
- Lesson 324 Numbers 5:11-31, 6:1-5
The law of jealousy; the law for the Nazarite.
- Lesson 325 Numbers 6:5-27, 7:1-9 The
law and the Nazarite & priestly blessing. Offering for dedication
of the altar.
- Lesson 326 Numbers 7:10-84 Offerings
by the 12 princes of Israel for the dedication of the altar.
- Lesson 327 Numbers 7:84-89 Dedication
of the altar; Chapter 8 Lighting the camp and cleansing the Levites;
ordination of the Levites; Numbers 9:1-7 The Passover
- Lesson 328 Numbers 9:7-23, 10:1-10
The second Passover & the leadership of the Cloud & Fire of God in
the journeys of Israel. The silver trumpets.
- Lesson 329 Numbers 10:11-36, 11:1-16
Leaving Sinai; the quails given to rebellious Israel.
- Lesson 330 Numbers 11:16-35, 12:1-7
Choosing the 70 elders “ the ancient Sanhedrin. The plague on Israel
because of lust. Rebellion in the family of Moses by Miriam & Aaron.
- Lesson 331 Numbers 12:7-16, 13 Miriam's
sin of slander and leprosy. The 12 spies sent to Canaan.
- Lesson 332 Evil report of the ten
spies lead Israel to rebellion against Moses & God
- Lesson 333 Numbers 14:37-45, 15:1-13
Death of the evil spies; defeat of rebellious Israel in Harmah; laws
- Lesson 334 Numbers 15:13-40 Laws of
offerings & stoning for Sabbath breaking
- Lesson 335 Numbers 15:40-41, 16:1-49;
17:1-5 Fringes on garments; Korah's rebellion; Aaron's rod
- Lesson 336 Numbers 17:5-12, 18:1-7
Aaron's rod; provisions for the priests
- Lesson 337 Numbers 18:7-17 Aaron's
provisions and the Levites'
- Lesson 338 Numbers 18:17-32; 19:1-21
Provisions God gave only to the spiritual leaders of Israel; the red
- Lesson 339 Numbers 19:20-22 Consequences
of uncleanness; Numbers 20:1-13 Water from the rock & Moses' biggest
- Lesson 340 Numbers 20:14-29, 21:1-13
Edom's refusal to help his brother, Israel; Death of Aaron; The fiery
- Lesson 341 Numbers 21:14-35, 22:1-11
Israel journeys around Moab; Israel conquers Sihon, King of Emorite;
Israel conquers Og, King of Bashan; Balaam the prophet
- Lesson 342 Numbers 22:12-34 Balak,
King of Moab sends for the prophet of Babylon and Balaam; ŌThe Angel
of the Lord” and Balaam's ass
- Lesson 343 Numbers 22:34-41; 23:1-22
The Angel & Balaam's ass. Balaam blesses Israel.
- Lesson 344 Numbers 23:22-30; 24:1-25;
25:1-6 Balaam blesses Israel; Balaam's prophecy of the end time; Israel
- Lesson 345 Numbers 25:6-19; 26:1-33
Israel worships Baal-Peor; Second census of Israel.
- Lesson 346 Numbers 26: 33-65; 27:1-11
Israel's second census. The law of inheritance for daughters.
- Lesson 347 Numbers 27:12-23; 28:1-15
Moses appoints by God's command, Joshua as his successor; the daily,
Sabbath, and new moon offerings.
- Lesson 348 Numbers 348: 16-31, 29:1-22
The diverse offerings at the appointed seasons.
- Lesson 349 Numbers 29:23-40 The diverse
offerings at the appointed seasons. New moons Part 1.
- Lesson 350 Col. 2:1-16, Genesis 1:14,
Revelation 12:1-2 Background to the new moons. New moon Part 2.
- Lesson 351 Rev. 12:1-4 Israel symbolized
by the moon. Mal. 4:1-6 Moon and the sun relationship through the
law. Numbers 10 The trumpets of the new moon. New moons Part 3.
- Lesson 352 Numbers 28:16, 29:1 The
new trumpets of silver and ram's horn and offerings. 1 Sam. 20 The
new moon banquets. 2 Kings 4:22-23, Psalm 81:3, Psalm 104:19, I Chron.
23 Worship on new moons. New moon Part 4.
- Lesson 353 The new moons in the days
of David to Ezekiel I Chron. 23:31, 2 Chron. 2:4, 8:12-13, 31:2-3,
Ezra 3:5-6, Neh. 10:33, Isa. 66:23, Ezekiel 45:17 New moons Part 5.
- Lesson 354 The new moons during the
prophets. Ezekiel 46:3, Hos. 2:11, Amos 8:4-7, Conclusion in Col.
2:16 “ to keep the new moons and holy days of God according to God's
- Lesson 355 Isa. 66:18-24 All flesh
to keep the new moon and religion of God. Numbers 30 Vows of binding
and loosing authority in the family and Church.
- Lesson 356 Mathew 16 Binding and loosing
and relevance to Numbers 30 instructions concerning binding and loosing.
Numbers 31:1-13 Holy war on Midian “ God is the avenger.
- Lesson 357 Numbers 31:13-20 The ŌHoly
War” God declares against Midian. Numbers 31:21-54 The division of
the booty. Numbers 32:1-9 The land of Reuben, Gad, and half tribe
of Manasseh east of the Jordan River.
- Lesson 358 Numbers 32:10-42 The tribal
land east of the Jordan. Numbers 33:1-19 The stages of journey as
planned by God.
- Lesson 359 Numbers 33:19-56 The journey
of Israel in the wilderness as planned by God. Numbers 34 The borders
of Israel's map and territory drawn by God.
- Lesson 360 Numbers 35:1-24 The Levite's
lands and cities; the cities of refuge and its laws.
- Lesson 361 Numbers 35:24-34 Cities
of refuge and laws concerning bloodshed. Numbers 36:1-13 The law concerning
marriage and property.
- Lesson 362 Jer. 2:4-9 Israel's rebellion
against God's law and rule. Deut. 1:1-11 Moses introduces ŌThe Book
of the Law” to the second generation.
- Lesson 363 Deut. 1:12-43 Moses recounts
Israel's history in the wilderness: the judges, the spies & God's
punishment, the defeat of Israel at Hormah
- Lesson 364 Deut. 1: 43-46, 2:1-25
The years in the wilderness
- Lesson 365 Deut. 2:26-37, 3:1-11 Israel
conquers Sihon & Og kings of Bashan & Heshbon; Deut. 3:12-22 Part
of Israel settles east of the Jordan River; Deut. 3:23-29 Moses not
permitted to enter Canaan
- Lesson 366 Deut. 4:1-23 Moses exhorts
Israel to obey God's law; Israel's experience at Horeb; warning against
- Lesson 367 Deut. 4:23-33 Moses' warning
- Lesson 368 Deut. 4:33-40 Warning against
idolatry; 4:41-43 the cities of refuge east of the Jordan River; 4:44-49
Israel's law; 5:1-3 The Ten Words
- Lesson 369 Deut. 5:3-23 Reconfirmation
of the marriage covenant & the ten ŌWords”
- Lesson 370 Deut. 5:23-33 Human, carnal
Ōfear” of God. Deut. 6:1-8 The great commandment; Deut. 6:8-10 Warning
- Lesson 371 Deut. 6:10-25 Warning against
disobedience; Deut. 7:1-13 Israel warned of idolatry of Canaan and
admonished to be Holy.
- Lesson 372 Deut. 7:12-26 The blessings
of obedience; Deut. 8:1-13 The good land of promise.
- Lesson 373 Deut. 8:14-20 Warning against
forgetting the Lord; Deut. 9:1-7 The destruction of Israel's enemies
- Lesson 374 Deut. 9:7-20 Israel's rebellion
at Horeb recounted by Moses
- Lesson 375 Deut. 9:21-29 Israel's
rebellion at Horeb; Deut. 10:1-8 The second tables of stone
- Lesson 376 Deut. 10:8-14 The tables
of stone and what God requires of Israel
- Lesson 377 Deut. 10:15-22 What God
requires of us; Deut. 11:1-19 The greatness and blessing of the Lord.
- Lesson 378 Deut. 11:20-32 The blessings
of the promised land; Deut. 12:1-11 The Holy City and place of worship
- Lesson 379 Deut. 12:11-28 Israel is
commanded to worship God in one central location
- Lesson 380 Deut. 12:29-32, 13:1-4
Warning against idolatry
- Lesson 381 Deut. 13:5-6 Timing and
birth of Christ; warning against disobedience and false prophets
- Lesson 382 Deut. 13:5-10 Israel is
warned against false prophets; Acts 20:17-33 Paul's warning against
- Lesson 383 Deut. 13:11-18 Warning
and manner of dealing with false prophets; Deut. 14:1-10 Laws of holiness
& clean and unclean foods
- Lesson 384 Deut. 14:10-21 Laws of
clean and unclean foods; Deut. 14:21-29 The second tithe, dietary
laws and the tithes of the third year
- Lesson 385 Deut. 14:29, 15:1-10 The
year of release; lending to the poor
- Lesson 386 Deut. 15:11-23 Laws concerning
treatment of servants & consecration of the firstlings
- Lesson 387 Deut. 16:1-20 The three
appointed seasons and administration of justice
- Lesson 388 I Sam. 8:1-7, 9-19 The
administration of justice and its abuses “ an overview Part I
- Lesson 389 II Sam. 23:1-11, Ezekiel
34 The administration of justice and its abuses “ Part II
- Lesson 390 Ezekiel 20; Psalm 14:9;
Isaiah 1:21-24; John 10:7-13 The administration of justice and its
abuses “ Part III
- Lesson 391 Jer. 9:1-9; Math. 3:1-10;
Mathew 23 The administration of justice and its abuses “ Part IV
- Lesson 392 James 1,5 The administration
of justice and its abuses “ Part V
- Lesson 393 James 4,5 Biblical overview
of justice “ Part VI
- Lesson 394 Deut. 17:1-12 Administration
of justice in Israel for idolatry
- Lesson 395 Deut: 17:12-20 Responsibilities
and privileges of the priesthood; office of the king under God; Deut.
18:1-5 Portions and ministry of the Levites “ past and future
- Lesson 396 Deut. 18:5-8, Jer. 33,
Mal. 3, Ezek. 40-48 The portion and perpetual ministry of Levi; Deut.
18:9-14 Warning against copying the nations' practices; Deut. 8:15-16
The future Moses-like prophet
- Lesson 397 Deut. 18:7-22 The coming
prophet like Moses; Deut. 9:1-13 The cities of refuge.
- Lesson 398 Deut. 19:14, I Kings 21
The landmark law “ its abuses and consequences.
- Lesson 399 Deut. 19:14, I Kings 2:1
The landmark law and its abuse; Deut. 19:15-21 The concerning witnesses
- Lesson 400 Deut. 20:1-20 The laws
- Lesson 401 Deut. 21:1-9 The law for
mystery murder; Deut. 21:10-13 The law for a captive woman
- Lesson 402 Deut. 21:14-17 Treatment
of captive women and laws of multiple women and inheritance
- Lesson 403 Deut. 21:18-23, 22:1-2
Laws of inheritance of several wives; laws concerning rebellious children
& hanging; law of returning lost property
- Lesson 404 Deut. 22:1-5, Psalm 19;
Various laws concerning lost and found; Proverbs 3 The nature of the
law or Torah
- Lesson 405 Psalm 19:7-14 The nature
of God's law; Deut. 22:5-9 laws about dressing, ecology, construction
- Lesson 406 Deut. 22:10-22 Laws of
agriculture; fringes; of libel against wives; of adultery
- Lesson 407 Deut. 22:22-29 Laws of
rape and sexual promiscuity
- Lesson 408 Deut. 23:1-5 Sexual blemishes
laws & laws against Moabites and Ammonites fellowship with God's assembly
- Lesson 409 Deut. 23:17-23 Laws of
human relationships as: temple prostitutes; lending; vows and promises
- Lesson 410 Laws of personal relationships
as: eating on the road; and the personal responsibility of binding
- Lesson 411 Deut. 24:1-13 Laws of marriage
and divorce; of kidnapping; of leprosy; laws of pledge and judgment
- Lesson 412 Deut. 24: 14-22 Labor laws
and aid to needy in dignity; Deut. 25:1-4 Crime and punishment in
- Lesson 413 Deut. 25:4-17 Laws concerning
worthy laborers “ man and beasts; concerning raising a name for a
dead brother; concerning intervention in strife
- Lesson 414 Deut. 25:17-19 To command
to blot out Amalek; Deut. 26 Law of the first fruit, the tithe and
the third year tithe; Deut. 27:1-3 Recording the law on stone
- Lesson 415 Deut. 27:3-16 Renewal of
the covenant with the second generation and the components of the
- Lesson 416 Deut. 27:16-26 The twelve
curses “ a component of the renewed covenant; Deut. 28:1-3 Some of
the blessings and results of obedience
- Lesson 417 Deut. 28:4-20 Blessings
and curses are based on obedience and disobedience
- Lesson 418 Deut. 28: 21-52 Blessings
and cursings “ continued
- Lesson 419 Deut. 28:53-69, Jer. 3:1-7,
Daniel 12:1 The end time curses and trouble of Jacob.
- Lesson 420 Mathew 24:1-42 Worldwide
calamity, beginning with Israel. Jesus message to his own nation and
wife and its link to Deut. 28.
- Lesson 421 The link between Mathew
24 and Deut. 28; Deut. 29:1-19 The Lord's covenant with Israel.
- Lesson 422 Deut. 29:19-29 The Lord's
covenant with Israel; Deut. 30:1-8 The conditions for restoration
at the end time and blessing.
- Lesson 423 Deut. 30:8-20 Conditions
for restoration and blessing.
- Lesson 424 Deut. 31:1-23 Joshua commissioned
as Moses' successor; Deut. 31:24-29 The laws placed in the ark; Deut.
32:1-3 The song of Moses
- Lesson 425 Deut. 32:4-5 The song of
Moses; Ezekiel 36:31, Gen. 6, 8, Isaiah 64, Romans 7:12 The true nature
of man and the way out “ Part I
- Lesson 426 Romans 7:18,25; II Chron.
10:5; Isaiah 53; Mathew 19:16-17 The true nature and the way to redemption
“ Part II
- Lesson 427 Mathew 19:16-17; Gen. 22;
Gal. 1:13-16; Romans 8:7; Phil. 2:3-5; Isaiah 1 The true nature and
the way to redemption “ Part III
- Lesson 428 Deut. 32:1-23 The song
of Moses. Jer. 2
- Lesson 429 Deut. 32:24-44 The song
of Moses James 5
- Lesson 430 Deut. 32:44-47 The end
of the song of Moses and message to Israel's tribes to Christ's coming
- Lesson 431 Song of Moses “ end result
Mathew 3:1-12; Deut. 32:48-52 The death of Moses; Deut. 33:1-4 Final
blessings of Moses to the twelve tribes.
- Lesson 432 Deut. 33:4-24 The last
blessings and message of Moses to Israel's tribes.
- Lesson 433 Deut. 33:24-29 The final
blessings of Moses; Deut. 34:1, Mathew 17 Moses reaches his final
destination to view the land.
- Lesson 434 Deut. 34, Mathew 17 and
conclusion; The final vision of Moses, the transfiguration and the
death of Moses