|Technical Note: These tapes were digitized at a low bit rate to reduce
their file size in case the listener wanted to download them to a personal
MP3 player. Each file is about 45 minutes in length.
- Lesson 351 Rev. 12:1-4 Israel symbolized
by the moon. Mal. 4:1-6 Moon and the sun relationship through the
law. Numbers 10 The trumpets of the new moon. New moons Part 3.
- Lesson 352 Numbers 28:16, 29:1 The
new trumpets of silver and ram's horn and offerings. 1 Sam. 20 The
new moon banquets. 2 Kings 4:22-23, Psalm 81:3, Psalm 104:19, I Chron.
23 Worship on new moons. New moon Part 4.
- Lesson 353 The new moons in the days
of David to Ezekiel I Chron. 23:31, 2 Chron. 2:4, 8:12-13, 31:2-3,
Ezra 3:5-6, Neh. 10:33, Isa. 66:23, Ezekiel 45:17 New moons Part 5.
- Lesson 354 The new moons during the
prophets. Ezekiel 46:3, Hos. 2:11, Amos 8:4-7, Conclusion in Col.
2:16 “ to keep the new moons and holy days of God according to God's
- Lesson 355 Isa. 66:18-24 All flesh
to keep the new moon and religion of God. Numbers 30 Vows of binding
and loosing authority in the family and Church.
- Lesson 356 Mathew 16 Binding and
loosing and relevance to Numbers 30 instructions concerning binding
and loosing. Numbers 31:1-13 Holy war on Midian “ God is the avenger.
- Lesson 357 Numbers 31:13-20 The ŌHoly
War” God declares against Midian. Numbers 31:21-54 The division of
the booty. Numbers 32:1-9 The land of Reuben, Gad, and half tribe
of Manasseh east of the Jordan River.
- Lesson 358 Numbers 32:10-42 The tribal
land east of the Jordan. Numbers 33:1-19 The stages of journey as
planned by God.
- Lesson 359 Numbers 33:19-56 The journey
of Israel in the wilderness as planned by God. Numbers 34 The borders
of Israel's map and territory drawn by God.
- Lesson 360 Numbers 35:1-24 The Levite's
lands and cities; the cities of refuge and its laws.
- Lesson 361 Numbers 35:24-34 Cities
of refuge and laws concerning bloodshed. Numbers 36:1-13 The law concerning
marriage and property.
- Lesson 362 Jer. 2:4-9 Israel's rebellion
against God's law and rule. Deut. 1:1-11 Moses introduces ŌThe Book
of the Law” to the second generation.
- Lesson 363 Deut. 1:12-43 Moses recounts
Israel's history in the wilderness: the judges, the spies & God's
punishment, the defeat of Israel at Hormah
- Lesson 364 Deut. 1: 43-46, 2:1-25
The years in the wilderness
- Lesson 365 Deut. 2:26-37, 3:1-11
Israel conquers Sihon & Og kings of Bashan & Heshbon; Deut. 3:12-22
Part of Israel settles east of the Jordan River; Deut. 3:23-29 Moses
not permitted to enter Canaan
- Lesson 366 Deut. 4:1-23 Moses exhorts
Israel to obey God's law; Israel's experience at Horeb; warning against
- Lesson 367 Deut. 4:23-33 Moses' warning
- Lesson 368 Deut. 4:33-40 Warning
against idolatry; 4:41-43 the cities of refuge east of the Jordan
River; 4:44-49 Israel's law; 5:1-3 The Ten Words
- Lesson 369 Deut. 5:3-23 Reconfirmation
of the marriage covenant & the ten ŌWords”
- Lesson 370 Deut. 5:23-33 Human, carnal
Ōfear” of God. Deut. 6:1-8 The great commandment; Deut. 6:8-10 Warning
- Lesson 371 Deut. 6:10-25 Warning
against disobedience; Deut. 7:1-13 Israel warned of idolatry of Canaan
and admonished to be Holy.
- Lesson 372 Deut. 7:12-26 The blessings
of obedience; Deut. 8:1-13 The good land of promise.
- Lesson 373 Deut. 8:14-20 Warning
against forgetting the Lord; Deut. 9:1-7 The destruction of Israel's
enemies by God.
- Lesson 374 Deut. 9:7-20 Israel's
rebellion at Horeb recounted by Moses
- Lesson 375 Deut. 9:21-29 Israel's
rebellion at Horeb; Deut. 10:1-8 The second tables of stone
- Lesson 376 Deut. 10:8-14 The tables
of stone and what God requires of Israel
- Lesson 377 Deut. 10:15-22 What God
requires of us; Deut. 11:1-19 The greatness and blessing of the Lord.
- Lesson 378 Deut. 11:20-32 The blessings
of the promised land; Deut. 12:1-11 The Holy City and place of worship
- Lesson 379 Deut. 12:11-28 Israel
is commanded to worship God in one central location
- Lesson 380 Deut. 12:29-32, 13:1-4
Warning against idolatry
- Lesson 381 Deut. 13:5-6 Timing and
birth of Christ; warning against disobedience and false prophets
- Lesson 382 Deut. 13:5-10 Israel is
warned against false prophets; Acts 20:17-33 Paul's warning against
- Lesson 383 Deut. 13:11-18 Warning
and manner of dealing with false prophets; Deut. 14:1-10 Laws of holiness
& clean and unclean foods
- Lesson 384 Deut. 14:10-21 Laws of
clean and unclean foods; Deut. 14:21-29 The second tithe, dietary
laws and the tithes of the third year
- Lesson 385 Deut. 14:29, 15:1-10 The
year of release; lending to the poor
- Lesson 386 Deut. 15:11-23 Laws concerning
treatment of servants & consecration of the firstlings
- Lesson 387 Deut. 16:1-20 The three
appointed seasons and administration of justice
- Lesson 388 I Sam. 8:1-7, 9-19 The
administration of justice and its abuses “ an overview Part I
- Lesson 389 II Sam. 23:1-11, Ezekiel
34 The administration of justice and its abuses “ Part II
- Lesson 390 Ezekiel 20; Psalm 14:9;
Isaiah 1:21-24; John 10:7-13 The administration of justice and its
abuses “ Part III
- Lesson 391 Jer. 9:1-9; Math. 3:1-10;
Mathew 23 The administration of justice and its abuses “ Part IV
- Lesson 392 James 1,5 The administration
of justice and its abuses “ Part V
- Lesson 393 James 4,5 Biblical overview
of justice “ Part VI
- Lesson 394 Deut. 17:1-12 Administration
of justice in Israel for idolatry
- Lesson 395 Deut: 17:12-20 Responsibilities
and privileges of the priesthood; office of the king under God; Deut.
18:1-5 Portions and ministry of the Levites “ past and future
- Lesson 396 Deut. 18:5-8, Jer. 33,
Mal. 3, Ezek. 40-48 The portion and perpetual ministry of Levi; Deut.
18:9-14 Warning against copying the nations' practices; Deut. 8:15-16
The future Moses-like prophet
- Lesson 397 Deut. 18:7-22 The coming
prophet like Moses; Deut. 9:1-13 The cities of refuge.
- Lesson 398 Deut. 19:14, I Kings 21
The landmark law “ its abuses and consequences.
- Lesson 399 Deut. 19:14, I Kings 2:1
The landmark law and its abuse; Deut. 19:15-21 The concerning witnesses
- Lesson 400 Deut. 20:1-20 The laws
- Lesson 401 Deut. 21:1-9 The law for
mystery murder; Deut. 21:10-13 The law for a captive woman
- Lesson 402 Deut. 21:14-17 Treatment
of captive women and laws of multiple women and inheritance
- Lesson 403 Deut. 21:18-23, 22:1-2
Laws of inheritance of several wives; laws concerning rebellious children
& hanging; law of returning lost property
- Lesson 404 Deut. 22:1-5, Psalm 19;
Various laws concerning lost and found; Proverbs 3 The nature of the
law or Torah
- Lesson 405 Psalm 19:7-14 The nature
of God's law; Deut. 22:5-9 laws about dressing, ecology, construction
- Lesson 406 Deut. 22:10-22 Laws of
agriculture; fringes; of libel against wives; of adultery
- Lesson 407 Deut. 22:22-29 Laws of
rape and sexual promiscuity
- Lesson 408 Deut. 23:1-5 Sexual blemishes
laws & laws against Moabites and Ammonites fellowship with God's assembly
- Lesson 409 Deut. 23:17-23 Laws of
human relationships as: temple prostitutes; lending; vows and promises
- Lesson 410 Laws of personal relationships
as: eating on the road; and the personal responsibility of binding
- Lesson 411 Deut. 24:1-13 Laws of
marriage and divorce; of kidnapping; of leprosy; laws of pledge and
- Lesson 412 Deut. 24: 14-22 Labor
laws and aid to needy in dignity; Deut. 25:1-4 Crime and punishment
- Lesson 413 Deut. 25:4-17 Laws concerning
worthy laborers “ man and beasts; concerning raising a name for a
dead brother; concerning intervention in strife
- Lesson 414 Deut. 25:17-19 To command
to blot out Amalek; Deut. 26 Law of the first fruit, the tithe and
the third year tithe; Deut. 27:1-3 Recording the law on stone
- Lesson 415 Deut. 27:3-16 Renewal
of the covenant with the second generation and the components of the
- Lesson 416 Deut. 27:16-26 The twelve
curses “ a component of the renewed covenant; Deut. 28:1-3 Some of
the blessings and results of obedience
- Lesson 417 Deut. 28:4-20 Blessings
and curses are based on obedience and disobedience
- Lesson 418 Deut. 28: 21-52 Blessings
and cursings “ continued
- Lesson 419 Deut. 28:53-69, Jer. 3:1-7,
Daniel 12:1 The end time curses and trouble of Jacob.
- Lesson 420 Mathew 24:1-42 Worldwide
calamity, beginning with Israel. Jesus message to his own nation and
wife and its link to Deut. 28.
- Lesson 421 The link between Mathew
24 and Deut. 28; Deut. 29:1-19 The Lord's covenant with Israel.
- Lesson 422 Deut. 29:19-29 The Lord's
covenant with Israel; Deut. 30:1-8 The conditions for restoration
at the end time and blessing.
- Lesson 423 Deut. 30:8-20 Conditions
for restoration and blessing.
- Lesson 424 Deut. 31:1-23 Joshua commissioned
as Moses' successor; Deut. 31:24-29 The laws placed in the ark; Deut.
32:1-3 The song of Moses
- Lesson 425 Deut. 32:4-5 The song
of Moses; Ezekiel 36:31, Gen. 6, 8, Isaiah 64, Romans 7:12 The true
nature of man and the way out “ Part I
- Lesson 426 Romans 7:18,25; II Chron.
10:5; Isaiah 53; Mathew 19:16-17 The true nature and the way to redemption
“ Part II
- Lesson 427 Mathew 19:16-17; Gen.
22; Gal. 1:13-16; Romans 8:7; Phil. 2:3-5; Isaiah 1 The true nature
and the way to redemption “ Part III
- Lesson 428 Deut. 32:1-23 The song
of Moses. Jer. 2
- Lesson 429 Deut. 32:24-44 The song
of Moses James 5
- Lesson 430 Deut. 32:44-47 The end
of the song of Moses and message to Israel's tribes to Christ's coming
- Lesson 431 Song of Moses “ end result
Mathew 3:1-12; Deut. 32:48-52 The death of Moses; Deut. 33:1-4 Final
blessings of Moses to the twelve tribes.
- Lesson 432 Deut. 33:4-24 The last
blessings and message of Moses to Israel's tribes.
- Lesson 433 Deut. 33:24-29 The final
blessings of Moses; Deut. 34:1, Mathew 17 Moses reaches his final
destination to view the land.
- Lesson 434 Deut. 34, Mathew 17 and
conclusion; The final vision of Moses, the transfiguration and the
death of Moses