|Technical Note: These tapes were digitized at a low bit rate to reduce
their file size in case the listener wanted to download them to a personal
MP3 player. Each file is about 45 minutes in length.
- Lesson 112 Identity of the True Church,
Part 86 “ Jude 7-25, sins of Sodom, rebellion against governments,
GodŐs vengeance against law breakers, exhortation to obedience to
GodŐs law. Rev. 2-3, Christ's general message and warning to his people,
Israel and those grafted in concerning obedience to GodŐs law and
punishment of the transgressors.
- Lesson 113 , Identity of the True
Church, Part 87 “ Rev. 2-3, obedience to GodŐs law, transgression
and overcoming in the Israel of God. Rev. 5, the seals opened by the
Lion of the tribe of Judah “ Jesus, a glimpse into the throne of God.
Rev. 7:4-8, 144,000 of 12 tribes of Israel.
- Lesson 114 Identity of the True Church,
Part 88 “ Rev. 7:4-17, representatives of Israel “ 144,000, future
role in Jerusalem “ GodŐs kingdom. Rev. 11, the temple of God in Jerusalem,
the invading Gentiles, the two witnessesŐ commission to Israel and
the resurrection. Rev. 12, the woman “ Israel's history from JosephŐs
dream to Christ's coming, Satan tries to devour Israel
- Lesson 115 Identity of the True Church,
Part 89 “ Rev. 12:12, wrath of the devil and his attempt to destroy
Israel, spiritual Israel flees. Rev. 13, Satan's war with the saints
and power of humanity. Rev. 14, the 144,000 saints. Rev. 15, sea of
glass and song of Moses. Rev. 17, the counterfeit church and her offspring.
Rev. 18, fall of Babylon “ the Great Whore.
- Lesson 116 Identity of the True Church,
Part 90 “ Rev. 18, the fall of Babylon and punishment by God for her
sins against Israel “ the True Church, God's admonition to Israel
to come out of Babylon. Rev. 19:7-10, the marriage of Israel/Church
to the God of Israel “ Christ. Rev. 20, city of Jerusalem “ residence
of Israel “ the wife of God, end of the millennial rule and second
resurrection, end of Satan, the white throne judgment. Rev. 21, heavenly
- Lesson 117 Identity of the True Church,
Part 91 “ Rev. 21:9, the city of Jerusalem “ symbolic of Israel and
her children “ the nations. Rev. 22, heavenly Jerusalem on earth finally
with the trinity in her: God, the Lamb, and His Bride. Open door to
the nations “ the children of the marriage. The conclusion to the
ŌWho and what is the true Church of God?”
- Lesson 118 , Introduction to the
Law with the right perspective. Gen 11:27-32, new dynasty of man begins
with Terah and his son, Abraham “ all worshippers of God, the first
calling of Abraham. Acts 7:1-4, Heb. 11:8-10, the second calling of
- Lesson 119 Gen. 12:4-8 Abram departs
with his family & nephew Lot. Grafting process begins with Abram's
household. The name YHVH “ Idiomatic concept.
- Lesson 120 Gen. 12:8 The idiomatic
concept of YHVH in the Law & Prophets.
- Lesson 121 Gen. 12:8 The idiomatic
concept of YHVH in the Law & Prophets (continued)
- Lesson 122 Gen. 12:8-20, Gen. 13:1-12;
Abraham's journey into Egypt. Lot and Abraham separate
- Lesson 123 Gen. 13:12-18; God's view
of Sodom's sins versus those of his own people
- Lesson 124 Gen. 14:1-15; War between
Babylon & Sodom and allies; captivity and rescue of Lot by Abraham.
- Lesson 125 Gen. 14:14-24; Wars of
the Patriarchs; Melchizedek; Gen. 15:1-12 First covenant with Abram.
- Lesson 126 Gen. 14; Added comments
about Sodom and lessons for us; First covenant; 400 years of Israel's
history; Sarah and Hagar.
- Lesson 127 Sarah's attempt to Ōbuild”
a house through Hagar. Angel of the Lord “ who is He?
- Lesson 128 Angel of the Lord “ who
is He? continued
- Lesson 129 Angel of the Lord “ who
is He? continued
- Lesson 130 Angel of the Lord “ who
is He? continued
- Lesson 131 Angel of the Lord “ who
is He? continued
- Lesson 132 Angel of the Lord “ who
is He? conclusion; Gen. 16:7-16 Hagar; Gen. 17:1-14 Abram and his
- Lesson 133 Gen. 17:4-28, Promises
and covenants linked to circumcision - both physical circumcision
and spiritual circumcision
- Lesson 134 Circumcision doctrine.
- Lesson 135 Doctrine of circumcision
in both "Old" and "New" Testaments -- Part 1
- Lesson 136 Doctrine of circumcision
in both "Old" and "New" Testaments -- Part 2
- Lesson 137 Doctrine of circumcision
in both "Old" and "New" Testaments -- Part 3
- Lesson 138 Doctrine of circumcision
in both "Old" and "New" Testaments -- Part 4
- Lesson 139 Genesis 17, Review of
- Lesson 140 Genesis 17-18, Foot-washing
- Lesson 141 Genesis 18, God and two
angels at Abraham's tent; Biblical hospitality and foot washing
- Lesson 142 Genesis 18, Biblical hospitality
- Lesson 143 Gen. 18:14, 30: Isaac
the promised son; Abraham intercedes on behalf of Sodom
- Lesson 144 Gen. 18:30, 33, Gen. 19:1-19
: Intercession for Sodom and Lot's rescue by the two angels
- Lesson 145 Gen. 19:19-38, Lot's exodus
from Sodom. Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt.
- Lesson 146 Gen. 20:1-18, The triangle
of Abraham, Sarah, and Abimelech captivity and deliverance
- Lesson 147 Gen. 20:1-13 : Conflicts
in Abraham's family. Ingratitude leads to expulsion.
- Lesson 148 Gen. 20:13-32, Casting
away of Hagar & Ishmael. Abraham's covenant with the Philistines
- Lesson 149 Gen. 21:30-31 : Background
of the Philistines
- Lesson 150 Gen. 22 : Ultimate sacrifice
- Father and Son symbolism
- Lesson 151 Gen. 22 : Ultimate sacrifice
- Father and Son symbolism
- Lesson 152 Gen. 23 : The death and
burial of Sarah
- Lesson 153 Gen. 24:1-34 : Abraham's
servant and his commission to bring Isaac a wife
- Lesson 154 Gen. 24: 34-67 : Eliezer's
faithful journey to bring Isaac a wife “ Rebekah
- Lesson 155 Gen. 25:1-18 : Abraham's
second life and new family. Ishmael and his genealogy
- Lesson 156 Gen. 25:19 : Isaac and
the twins - Esau and Jacob - a family rivalry. Selling of the birthright
- Lesson 157 Gen. 26:5-33 : Isaac's
experience with the Philistines
- Lesson 158 Gen. 26:34, Gen. 1-33
: Jacob's deception and birthright
- Lesson 159 Gen. 27 Origin of the
Middle East Conflict Part 1 Esau/Jacob conflict
- Lesson 160 Gen. 16,25,27 Origin of
the Middle East Conflict Part 2 Differences between Isaac/Ishmael
- Lesson 161 Gen. 21:8-20 Ishmael,
Gen. 36:12 Amalek Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 3
- Lesson 162 Gen. 36 Amalek “ grandson
of Edom, Exodus 17 War with Amalek “ Ōholy war” proclaimed by God
against Amalek. Isa. 15, Psalm 83 Origin of the Middle East Conflict
- Lesson 163 Psalm 83 Confederacy against
Israel; I Chronicles 20: 1, 10-11; I Samuel 30 Amalek & David. Haman
the Agagite attempts genocide against the Jews. Origin of the Middle
East Conflict Part 5
- Lesson 164 Gen. 32:1-7, 33:9 Esau's
reunion with Jacob. Gen. 36 Esau's genealogy. Numbers 20:14-21, Deut.
2:1-7 Land of Edom; Judges 1:27-36, 21:1-3 Other players in the Middle
East conflict. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 6
- Lesson 165 2 Samuel 8:13, I Kings
11:14-16, I Chron. 18:12, Psalm 60:1, Psalm 137, Jer. 49:7-22 Judah/Esau
clashes. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 7
- Lesson 166 Jer. 49-50 Link between
Edom and Babylon; Isaiah 63 Final Destruction of Edom/Babylon; Ezekiel
35-36 God's war against Edom. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part
- Lesson 167 Ezekiel 36:1-8, Obadiah
“ Edom's main roll in the Middle East conflict and their fate. Origin
of the Middle East Conflict Part 9
- Lesson 168 Obadiah and Joel “ prophecies
against Edom Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 10
- Lesson 169 : Amos 1 “ Sins of Edom
against Judah; Hosea “ Jacob's restoration; Psalm 83 Confederacy against
Israel led by Edom. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 11
- Lesson 170 Isaiah 11 & 13 Enemies
of Israel and captivity. Isaiah 14, Revelation 14, and Isaiah 63 Links
between Edom and Babylon. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part
- Lesson 171 : Isaiah 63, 34 Rev. 14,
Ezekiel 25 Links between Edom and Babylon Origin of the Middle East
Conflict Part 13
- Lesson 172 Deut. 33:1-2 Moses links
Edom's destruction to Jude's statement in Jude verse 14. Acts 12 “
Herod's vengeance against the apostles James and Peter and God's punishment.
Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 14
- Lesson 173 I Sam. 22, Psalm 52 Doeg
the Edomite destroys God's priests. Mathew 2:13-23 Herod's attempt
to kill Christ. Rev. 12:1-6, Numbers 24:15-20 Reasons for hatred of
Edom. Origin of the Middle East Conflict Part 15
- Lesson 174 Mathew 14 Herod's hatred
& destruction of John the Baptist. Luke 23:6-12 Herod's mocking of
Christ. Acts 25/26 A good Edomite Agrippas. Origin of the Middle East
Conflict Part 16
- Lesson 175 Acts 25/26 Paul pleads
his case before Festus & Agrippas the Edomite. Isaiah 14, Ezekiel
28 link between Edom and Babylon. Origin of the Middle East Conflict
- Lesson 176 Origin of the Middle East
Conflict Part 18. Edom in history. His links to ancient Phoenicians
and Spanish people and others.
- Lesson 177 Origins of the Middle
East conflict, Part 19. Edom in history. Links to the ancient Phoenicians
- Lesson 178 : Origins of the Middle
East conflict, Part 20. Edom in history. Links to the ancient Phoenicians
- Lesson 179 Origins of the Middle
East conflict, Part 21 (final part). Prophetic overview of Esau/Jacob.
- Lesson 180 Gen. 28:10 “ Gen. 29:20.
Jacob's encounter with God. His journey to Haran and Laban.
- Lesson 181 Gen. 29:20 “ 30:2. Jacob
& Laban. Lessons learned. God is building up his heritage “ Israel.
- Lesson 182 Gen. 30:3 “ 31:22. Sons
of Jacob & God's intervention in Jacob's fate and fortune.
- Lesson 183 Gen. 31:19 “ 40. Jacob
fleeing from Laban. The covenant between Jacob and Laban. Concept
of first love.
- Lesson 184 : Gen. 31:31 “ 32:13.
Covenant and witness between Laban and Jacob. Source of idolatry in
Israel “ worship of El Elion and other deities.
- Lesson 185 Gen. 32:14-31 Jacob wrestles
with God. How to become an ŌIsraelite”. Hosea 12:1-5 Ephraim's failure
to become Israel.
- Lesson 186 Gen. 32:30-31 To Ōknow”
the name of God “ what does it mean? Ex. 3:13-14, Ex. 6:1-3, Ex. 33:11-23,
- Lesson 187 Gen.32:30 “ 33:19 Jacob
is blessed by God after his Ōwrestling match.” Converted Jacob meets
Esau in peace.
- Lesson 188 Gen. 33:20 “ 35:4 The
story of Dina & God's attitude toward circumcision. Jacob's family
prepares to meet God at Bethel
- Lesson 189 Gen. 35:4-29 Pre-Sinai
event re Jacob's family. Benjamin's birth and the death of Rachel
- Lesson 190 Gen. 36:1-43 Genealogy
of Esau and his future links to Jacob's descendants.
- Lesson 191 Links of Edom & Job of
the land of Uz. Gen. 37:1-18 Joseph's dreams “ a lesson to ponder.
- Lesson 192 Gen. 3718 “ Gen. 38:17
The Ōsale” of Joseph. Judah's intrigues and Tamar
- Lesson 193 Gen. 38:17 “ 39:11 Judah's
Ōaffair” with Tamar, his daughter-in-law. Joseph in Egypt in high
and low places
- Lesson 194 Gen. 39:1 “ 41:16 Joseph's
trek through the process of bondage & deliverance from Egypt. A case
of faith in invisible forces and rise to Ōstardom” of a servant of
- Lesson 195 Gen. 41:16-53 From rags
to riches “ Joseph's meteoric rise. A lesson of total faith in God
to the end. Joseph “ a blessing to Egypt.
- Lesson 196 Gen. 41:53 “ 42:21 Joseph
and his brothers “ a journey into the mind of God in leading to repentance.
- Lesson 197 Gen. 42:21 The process
of repentance and its link to circumcision of the flesh and heart.
- Lesson 198 Gen. 42:21 “ 43:14 The
process of Ōcircumcision” experienced by Joseph's brothers “ lessons
- Lesson 199 Gen. 43:14 “ 44:17 God
through Joseph orchestrates the repentance and reconciliation of the
family of Jacob.
- Lesson 200 Gen. 44:18 “ 45:4 The
reconciliation of Joseph & his brothers “ a story yet to be repeated.
- Lesson 201 Gen. 45:4 “ 46:4 Joseph
reveals himself to his brothers. God affects the heart of Pharaoh
favorably toward Israel.
- Lesson 202 Gen. 46:4 “ 47:18 Israel
goes down into Egypt. God promises to go down with him and bring him
back. Implications for the future of Israel.
- Lesson 203 Gen. 47:18 “ 48:20 Egypt
becomes the possession of Pharaoh. Final hours of Jacob and blessing/adoption
of Ephraim & Manasseh.
- Lesson 204 Gen. 48:20 “ 49:8 Jacob's
blessings on Joseph & his sons. End time blessings & prophecy.
- Lesson 205 Gen. 49:8-49 : "End time"
prophecy of blessings of sons of Jacob
- Lesson 206 Gen. 50:1-14 : Jacob is
buried in Canaan. Second emotional reconciliation between Joseph and
- Lesson 207 The Seven Laws & Ingredients
For Successful Correction & Reconciliation - Part 1
- Lesson 208 The Seven Laws & Ingredients
For Successful Correction & Reconciliation - Part 2
- Lesson 209 The Seven Laws & Ingredients
For Successful Correction & Reconciliation - Part 3
- Lesson 210 The Seven Laws & Ingredients
For Successful Correction & Reconciliation - Part 4
- Lesson 211 The Seven Laws & Ingredients
For Successful Correction & Reconciliation - Part 5
- Lesson 212 Genesis 50:15-26, Exodus
- Lesson 213 Ex. 1:12-22, 2:1-14. Rebellion
on the part of Israel delays their redemption by God and Moses.
- Lesson 214 Ex. 2:14-25, 3:1-6 Our
attitude postpone our salvation. God appears to Moses in the burning
- Lesson 215 Ex. 3:6-4:7. Moses and
the burning bush. God reveals his nature to Moses by his name, which
should not be limited by mortal man.
- Lesson 216 Ex. 4:7 “ 5:2 Moses is
given signs for unbelievers. God's attitude toward circumcision. The
journey to Egypt and witness to the elders of Israel.
- Lesson 217 Ex. 5:2 “ 6:20 Moses appears
before Pharaoh. From bad to worse “ a story of weak faith on the part
of Moses and Israel.
- Lesson 218 Ex. 6:20 “ 7:28 Moses's
rod and God's judgments. Serpent, blood in the Nile “ smiting the
Gods of Egypt.
- Lesson 219 Ex. 7:28 “ 9:33 The plagues
of frogs, lice, flies & murrain on the cattle & horses. Boils and
hail fall on Egypt, yet without repentance on Pharaoh's part.
- Lesson 220 Ex. 9:34 “ 11:10 Plagues
of locusts, darkness & death of the first-born. The last plague foretold.
- Lesson 221 Ex. 12:1 “ 18 The ordinance
of the Passover & Days of Unleavened Bread and their Biblically ordained
- Lesson 222 Ex. 12:18 “ 41 Instructions
and time for the Days of Unleavened Bread. Death of the first born
and departure from Egypt.
- Lesson 223 Ex. 12:41 “ Ex. 13:7 Circumcision
as a condition to eat the Passover. Consecration of the first born
of man and beast.
- Lesson 224 Ex. 13:8 “ 18 Instructions
for the Passover and Night to be Observed for the whole family. Departure
from Egypt along the Red Sea.
- Lesson 225 Ex. 13:18 “ 15:9 Israel
departs from Egypt under Divine protection of the cloud and pillar
of fire. Crossing of the Red Sea & Egypt's demise. Song of
- Lesson 226 Ex. 15:10 “ 16:10 Song
of Moses inspired by God. Bitter water of Marah controversy and complaint
of lack of food.
- Lesson 227 Ex. 16:10 “ 17:7 The manna
story & spiritual implications. Water from the rock.
- Lesson 228 Ex. 17:7 “ 18:16 The ŌRock”
of Israel. The ŌHoly War” with Amalek. A visit by Jethro.
- Lesson 229 Ex. 18:16 “ 19:6 Moses's
father-in-law, Jethro, advises the law giver. An example for those
- Lesson 230 Ex. 19:7 “ 20:3 Israel
the bride is being prepared by Moses, the Ōgo between” for the marriage